Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Road Trip


Erin Go Braghless, my Champion model horse
 I ate too many carrots today.  Ugh, my belly is saying no more please.  I still have 13 pts. to use yet but ugh, doubt I will.  Live and learn.

I have decided to go to Superior this Saturday to a model horse show.  Model horse equals what most folks see as toy horses.  Plastic, glass, resin.  I need a little fun and this show was a blast last year.  Looks to be even more so this year with goofy classes. Plus I'll be meeting a gal from my board there so that will make it even more fun.

Biggest issue will be meals.  Lunch is pizza and chips.  But I think I will be ok.  I for some reason have a different mind set this time.  None of this "OMG if I don't eat it all now someone will beat me to it" mentality.  Or "it's a treat".  Yah, problem was all I was eating was "treats".  They aren't treats if they are all I eat!  I'll bring along some grapes or fruit, maybe celery or a quarter of lettuce.  Not carrots, LOL.  Gads, they are making me gassy because I ate too many.  I need to pay attention to serving size even in the zero foods.  That and maybe get some Beano :).

So I figured since suddenly I have a social calendar that is starting to fill up I need a new bra.  Guess what, I went down a size and a cup size since I bought my last one! Yay!  YAY!!!

Tomorrow I get my hair cut too.  Get rid of this frizzball :D.

My "third" son is getting married June 4th.  He's a friend of my eldest son's, is adopted but always hung out here, wanting to move in etc.  So I "adopted" him and he calls me Mom.  He's done a few things the hard way but is a good soul and is finally growing up.  Like a fool he dropped out of high school but I talked him into returning and finishing and he did.  I am so proud of him because that couldn't have been easy.  Anyway, so now I want to make them a counted x-stitch wedding picture and find myself a nice dress for the event.  I have time of course so would be nice if I could be a few pounds down too.  I feel like my own kid is getting married except I don't have to pay for anything, ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment