Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Him, Me

Him: How was WW?

Me: Fine

Him: Did you hit your goal?

Me: What goal?

Him: I don't know.

Me: I'm still fat.

Him: Are you trying for a certain amount a week?

Me: This is only my second week, let me get used to it.

Him: I'm just asking.

Me: I'm just telling.

thinks: God, help me survive the diet police.

Before tonight he had no interest in my weight whatsoever. I suppose this is his way of "supporting" me, by drilling me every week. I just want to say you haven't cared for 22 years, why suddenly now? WHY NOW? To pressure me? I am so done doing things because of you. This is for ME, not you. So just shut up!!!!

Really, it PISSES me off!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I have to say I loved this. so so very true, my hubby said to me once there was 8 slices of bread here this morning. I said to him are you kidding me, has your life gotten so uninteresting that you actually counted the slices of bread....I believe they do not know what they say sometimes.
    ...and yes it really pisses me off too. good luck with the diet police. hugs

    ReplyDelete