Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Thursday

MIA yesterday. Got a surprise day of work so I got distracted. Made my reduced fat cheese sandwich with and handful of spring greens and mustard, a baggie of celery and three Claussen pickle spears. Oh man, that was a really good lunch/snack while doing mail route! I couldn't believe how good it was. Maybe I finally figured out how to make "fake" cheese edible.

I got home late and hubby wanted to go out so we tried a place we had never been to in all the 16 yrs. we have lived here. It is a bar too and before the smoking ban went through I refused to eat in those type of places. But now with the ban I can now try these places out.

I got the house burger and fries and at about 3/4 of it before feeling full. And there is the kudo. I actually felt full and satisfied. Not stuffed. Not empty. Something I struggled with for years. I could plow down a huge meal, sometimes even two and it took forever to actually FEEL full.

Maybe I haven't lost it totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment