Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

I have spent the last 20 minutes going over online weather sites. It is a beautiful morning, no snow.  Warning is from 6am today thru 6am tomorrow.  So hour by hour the worst of it is to be noon and beyond.  So, do I take the chance?  Leave here at 9, walk/run is at 10, be done by 11 and then just come home right away?  I hate this.  Why couldn't this happen tomorrow (like it was suppose to) or yesterday or any other day but today?

I may still go.  I won't take my dog since if for some reason I have to stay over I don't want to have to worry about him too.  I'll decide at 9 because I have to be on the road by then.  That is only 1.5 hours away.  And it is still pretty out :).  Maybe I am a fool. I tell you, below zero would be much better than this!  Call me skiddish.  I have been in the ditch twice this year during my job, got stuck in too deep of snow once due to it dragging my car down also during my job.  Then the fog and all these accidents that hit too close to home. I don't want to be a chicken but I don't want to be a fool either.  I am guessing there is a fine line between the two, LOL.

1 comment: