Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Diet Soda=Death Part Deux

Ok, here is the dilemma.  I have four sodas left.  I have two days left.  Two days until what you ask?  Monday I work.  You see I have a part time job that I am scheduled to work at 2x a month.  This is the week.  So...here is the problem.

Do I quit drinking it now cold turkey?  Or do I give myself a couple more days (ie: buy another six pack) so I quit on the day I work and already cannot drink the stuff (it makes me pee and I don't have time for peeing in the wilderness) and start there?

Here is another reason to wait until Monday.  Husband returns to work.  He is a lot of my stress when he is home laid off.  Having him laying around watching me just really really gets on my nerves, esp. since our house is totally gutted and needs to be worked on (I'd like a living room and kitchen in my lifetime please???).  I relax a lot more when he is not underfoot and watching me hot trot my way into the kitchen for the tenth time for "another" cup of tea.  Sound familiar? Thought so.

So what do you think?  One more day?  Or cold turkey after today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment