Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Life Saver

Napping in the Sun
Here are the two boys napping in the sun.  It had been a rough few days weather-wise and these guys know how to take advantage of their solar heating powers.  Pony Striker to the left and Jack to the right, taken out my kitchen window.

My lifesavers
I was so glad to have these ready to go.  My husband is home again and he does not make it easy to diet.  He is one of those who is tall, can gain 70# and no one notices except he gets more banana shaped.  The man lives off of sugary ice tea,  store bought cookies and Ritz crackers.  And when he's not eating he is scrounging for something to eat which means he is in the way all of the time.  I don't like cooking around him because he's in the way, poking his nose into it, taking tastes etc. yet he won't cook.  It makes me mad.  So I was glad to have made these up earlier so I could just grab the container and eat them without him hovering about.

No comments:

Post a Comment