Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Low Fat Cheese Needs to be Banned!

Holy cow, I had a hard time getting all my points in today.  I kept thinking "what can I eat now?" to fulfill them.  It is important to get them all.  So I choked down the last of my food and am done for the day.  Full and satistfied.

Not a fan of lowfat cheese.  Gads, can we say yuck?  And I bought two packs. 

I'd like to ask everyone for a favor.  Please pray for my friend and co-worker's son. His car was struck by a train in the fog this morning.  He is alive, busted up badly though.  He is a senior in school so has his whole life ahead of him.  Anyway, any prayers and good vibes appreciated!

Edit:  I don't know why I had the good fortune to not feel starving today.  Probably because I worked.  That right there gets me away from all food but what I bring myself.  Because a lot of people were outside in this nice weather I got back late (yak yak yak) which means getting home later, less time to prowl. I obviously didn't take enough food along with me to satisfy the points so I need to watch that.

For brkfst I had two weight control oatmeals and a Laughing cow baby bella cheese, lunch was a fake cheese sandwhich (sorry but lowfat cheese GAG ME, had all I could do to choke it down!) w/spinach and mustard, two clementines, had an orange too but didn't eat it.  Then I had airpopped popcorn to snack on during route because I do like to munch on stuff. That is maybe what helped.  I need to figure out a car friendly container for it though.

So that and keeping busy.  No time to be thinking about food.  I am sure it was an anomaly...darnit!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the food status. Most of us can only dream of having to force down those last few bites (usually its the other way around;))

    And as for your friend, consider it done.

    ReplyDelete