Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Meeting

Ack, I came in at 276 last night.  So that is my WW starting point.  Amazing how the day can put 6# on a person.  I couldn't believe two of the women there though.  Nice bodies, both and both stripped down to running shorts and tshirts to weigh in.  Wonder if I can go in my nightgown, LOL!

One was rejoining!  Her legs looked like my husband's, birdlike but not as hairy and bony, ha ha.  I thought for an instant "what is she doing here" but then quickly chastised myself since everyone has their own battle.  Maybe if I hung around folks like her I'd have half a chance.

Before I went I discovered the local church there had an evening mass (Tues. is the only eve. one during the weekday) and an hour of adoration afterward so I decided to stop in there for adoration.  I'd have been too late for mass due to the WW meeting.  I figure since I am in town it is one more thing I can do to make it all not such a "wasted" trip.  I had never gone to adoration so hadn't much a clue.  I figure though I can use all the help I can get!

I am working today (surprise day) so needed to get something for lunch.  So to waste the 15 minutes between meeting and mass I went and got a loaf of bread since husband hasn't which means he's eating out for lunch.  I don't have that luxury in my job.  Matter of fact I don't get an official lunch period, I eat while on the road. And usually am starving by the time I am done and then eat bad things.  So a loaf of bread, lowfat cheese, bag of spinach, a couple avacados.  See what I can make of that.  I am a horrible planner.  That is something I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment