Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh Boy!

Today we got a free sample issue of the weekly newspaper out of the town I work in. As I flipped through it I saw a "local" (as in 45 minutes away) is having a free "come check us out" bellydance class tonight!  I am going.  I used to bellydance (tribal) up until almost four years ago.   The whole "troupe" was made up of chunky housewives.  It was a lot of fun! But then the stress of work got in the way and I stopped, then the classes moved to the big city so that was the end of that.

Sometimes I drag out my skirts and hipscarves and think I should do it again but without a place to do it (living room is gutted with tons of crap in it and the television isn't hooked up plus is so old needs a converter box which I refuse to buy for that POS) I don't.  So for the heck of it I am going to go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment