Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Trip Success and Failure

I tried to behave myself yesterday, I really did.  I suspect I used up all my extra "over the limit" points though.  I made it through most the day, even only having two slices of pizza for the lunch and skipping the chips altogether.  But going home I was naughty.  It was snowing and I had a three hour drive in front of me in the dark so I stopped and got fast food. Only ate 3/4 of it, the rest is in the fridge now but ugh, my gut wasn't happy with me.

Live and learn.

I am PMSing and so am having more urges to eat.  This is another one of my battles.  Three weeks I can behave myself and then the week before I can undo the whole thing.  So I am trying to think before I do.  Operative word, TRYING.

Two days before weigh in so I have time to behave yet.  I need to go to the store though and mix things up a bit. I am getting really tired of oranges, clementines, celery and carrots.  Even after eating them I feel like a bottomless pit and Lord knows, I got a big enough bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment