Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Das Bier Haus

I have always wanted to go to Das Bier Haus and so when I got my German Club newsletter (I am not German but hubby is and I have a penpal in Germany whom I love like a sister) and they said there is an outing to it with food and entertainment I thought oh yay!

So I did the unthinkable. I asked hubby if he wanted to go. This was three or four weeks ago. Yah he says.

So today I said I need to call and let them know, do you want to go? Well, I get "What is it?", "Where is it?", "Don't they have anything closer?", (it is a 1.5 hour drive), "How much will it be?" I was about ready to say forget it. I mean, I can go to my friend's house 2 hours away as they are having an essential oil party and not put up with this 101 questions. This, for a man who lives to eat. Really, I am sorry I even got excited about it and conveyed that to him. I really almost would rather go alone as he looks like some wildman pulled out of the woods (he finally gets his annual hair cut next Monday...thank God before my brother gets married!) and so I find him embarrassing on top of it all. I don't know.

I told him this is why I don't include him in things. He is just NO FUN. All work, all newspaper, scrounging for food 24/7. I want to have fun! I told my co-worker who is fun (took his family on a sleigh ride, took them tubing, was going to take flowers to his elderly neighbor in a nursing home for her birthday, is planning backpacking trips through the UP. And he's older than us! I told him I have no one to do these things with besides Mr. Lumponthelog Homebody. I need a sugar daddy fun backpacking outdoor have fun can think for himself kind of guy!). OMG he is so frustrating! So I do these things on my own. When I went to Superior last weekend he's like "I've never been to Superior." Well guess what, sitting in a half empty mall during a model horse show isn't going to be any fun for you either. Plus, I WANT TO HAVE FUN!

He is such a freaking anchor around my neck...

So is it wrong to just go do stuff? I asked him, he said yah, then comes time I get the tenth degree. JUST answer YES or NO. If you don't want to go, fine.

UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment