Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

First Bellydance Class

I had a lot of fun. It is much easier when there are only 8 than 40. The room still is not anywhere to ideal. But it is doable. Krista reviewed all the moves we did two weeks ago and then we did the whole routine as best as we could. It is alot of work but I feel good afterward. I am going to practice this week and try and get my muscle recall back. I feel like a lumbering elephant!!

Biggest problem today was gas...the not so nice kind. Jeepers, three Beanos and two Gas X and still I am just "feeling it". I am glad I didn't have a problem in class as that room is so small and tight, I fear I'd gas us all out.

UGH!! Too much fiber??? I don't know. I hope my body adjusts because this is tiresome.

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you are doing belly dancing!! That would be fun!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete