Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Foot Talk and Clothes Hunt

I see I didn't mention the talk I went to.  Mostly old people there, couple of older runners.  Must have been advertised beyond just the ITC.  Anyway, it was interesting.  I asked my questions and was basically told I wear my shoes too long and to go see a Dr. about my arch pain.  Well, that isn't happening right now as we are one of the millions that are insurance free so I will just have to figure it out for myself.  I probably do overwear my shoes though.  I think we all do.

I don't know if it was worth the trip over there though.  Maybe.  Maybe not.

Saturday I went to a model horse show run by the 4H. After I went looking for clothes for my brother's wedding.  I have given up on that.  The one store that has decent plus size was closing and down to three racks.  I went to the mall and looked but nothing tripped my trigger. Well, a few things in the normal size did but they would never do for me.  So I guess it will be the same old same old, if I can find it.

You see, my house has been gutted for over a year and everything I own is piled in the back room.  I never expected it to go on this long or I would have done a better job of arranging things.  But I was told to hurry up, now is the time as husband is thowing things into the trash rather than boxing it or putting it upstairs.  So I just piled it all in the back room (which is the size of a walk-in closet) and shut the door.  I can't hardly open the door now because it is so full and some fell forward.  All my clothes are in there as are my art supplies, a lot of dishes etc.  I have been living with no table to sit at, no furniture to sit on in the living room besides husband's chair.  We don't even have electricity in that half the house (living room, both bedrooms), the wall plaster is gone and in its place is yellow insulation bats.  And here it sits...over a year now.  It is depressing!  But I haven't the money to hire someone to finish it so I have to wait on someone who is perfectly content with the way it is.  He has his chair, his newspapers or sits on the stairs to read when it gets dark.  Me, I have the bed.  I live on the bed.  It is DEPRESSING!!!  And if I say anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment