Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stress=Jelly Beans

I looked at meeting, down two pounds!  Then I put on my glasses, oops, that is POINT TWO.  Oh well.  Better than a gain I guess.  I used to think the point whatever was kind of a non-number but when I am losing weight by the point number it is important.  Better than "you stayed the same" I guess.

So yah, down 12# now.  I don't feel it. Certainly don't look it.  So I hope it is true.  I am having a hard time with it right now. Stress at home is escalating with husband being a crab, cussing at me about things no one has control over.  My sister is griping about my brother's "sudden" decision to get married. She needs time to plan.  Plan what?  I am sorry but just go with it and have fun.  What is it with people?  Does no one know how to have fun anymore???  And now the weather is back in the dumps with this sleet/snow storm and high winds so I can't even get away from my husband.  I am just all too tired of it all.  Everything seems like a struggle.

I ate a small bag of jelly beans last night after meeting.  I just didn't care.  They didn't even taste good.  They were to go to a swap person I have from my forum but instead I ate them.  Blech. I am back in that funk where I don't want to be home.  Why, to be around Mr. Cuss Mouth? 

I called my Mom. She is sounding better than she ever has since my Dad's passing 11 months ago. She told me she and he had a rough patch like I am having and that you eventually get over it and resettle into a new relationship. Well, at this point I don't feel like I have a relationship.  I feel like I live with a roomate who wants a mommy AND to be the boss and not have to think of anyone but himself.  I just feel safest gone or hiding out in the bedroom staying out of his way.  What I think or feel is not important and I don't even waste my breath trying to explain it anymore.  Why?  To be ignored or cussed at?  What kind of love is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment