Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Running Clinic

The place I take my belly dance class at is having an all day running clinic on Saturday.  It says any experience welcome.  I don't run, yet.  But I think it would be interesting to learn about stretches, training schedule, nutrition, foot/shoe evaluation etc.  A person could take one subject or all three.  So I am thinking about going.  I will ask about it at bellydance tomorrow and see if I would stick out like a sore thumb or not.

Got my latest track club news.  There is a 2 mile walk in the next town over mid April.  I think I'll sign up.  There is another one held by the club on April 9. It is a two mile or six mile walk/run.  I'd do the two there too since I need to get in better shape.

More calves are hitting the ground.  Now if only spring would show up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment