Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Search is On

For something to wear to the wedding that is. There is no dress code but I would like to look nicer than just jeans and tshirt which is my usual uniform around here.  I tried on some dresses I bought at a yard sale but they are a bit too fancy (really need to take them to the resale shop!), not my color and OMG my hips on down...look like they belong to someone else. 

I do have a denim print skirt which would do ok.  I wish I could find my solid denim one, I'd add some applique to it to dress it up.  I don't have a top to go with the printed skirt.  I didn't realize how hard it would be to find something that goes with it.  I am a bit of a hippie, like the peasant/boho stuff but it just ain't cute on me, LOL.

Not yet anyway :).

Ok, onto better things.  I lost 2.6# this past week. Good.  I don't look down almost 11#.  Another week and I'll measure.  I found out yesterday that WW gives out a charm for doing a 5K!  So I let her know I did the Chilly Chippewa. It is a nice charm.  I put mine on a chain to wear.  I am pretty proud of it.  I wonder if a person only gets one or one for every 5K?  I may find out next Tues. as I am pretty sure, barring bad weather, I'll be doing the Shamrock Shuffle this Saturday.  It is an untimed fun walk/run along the river which I bet is pretty.  So that is my plan for now.

Then since I'll be in the city I may go try clothes on.  Just to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment