Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Today

I spent an hour scrubbing grout. That has to count for something. We have iron in our water and if not tended to on a regular basis this is the result. I bought a new daily shower spray and a grout sealer so once it is clean hopefully I can spare myself this drudgery somewhat.

I got my first ITC newsletter. Awesome!

I am making the taco type things that came with the monthly card. I don't know if I will like them or not. I am not a spicy food person, too many stomach aches from it and the packaged taco seasonings. This one has my own spices so hopefully it'll be ok. If not the dogs and cats can have it. Husband still has beef stew in the fridge. I doubt he'll finish that either. Two meals and the self-proclaimed "garbage hound" is done.

I am saving all my weekly remaining points so I don't have to think about it too much tomorrow. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment