Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday

Today's panda shot. 
Note horse hair all over my sweatshirt
 which is a "Genuine Dickies" from Walmart.
 T-shirt says "Property of Oredockers Ashland Athletic Dept.)
I picked up some White Lightning bike lube and went over my girly girl bike.  She doesn't squeak anymore and shifts much better if shifting up but not down.   Benjamin has been forgotten about so I suppose I'll wait a bit since the weather is to go south after tomorrow.  70's (!!) and storms on Sunday and then back down to cold and rain.  Blech.  I want SPRING!!

I need to find directions to the Spring Fling tomorrow, print off a coupon for Michaels so I can get myself some fancy schmancy origami paper for my zillions of cranes I am making for donations to Japan relief and plot my day...like get cat, dog and bunny food for the critters.


Tex, playing in the creek

Then this week get THIS (above) dog cleaned up so he can go with me NEXT Saturday on the Robin Return walk.  That is only 20 miles away so I won't be bumming afterward.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Love it, but don't know what a panda shot is.

    Tex is one good looking dog!

    ReplyDelete