Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

WW Walk It

I got this promo with my card this week.  I looked it up, closest one to me is Milwaukee and that is a good 5 hour drive away.  I could go to the twin cities I suppose but eh, why when I can stay home.  It just sounded like fun to walk with other WW members.

Morningstar Farms Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuits=WIN!  Yummy!  7 points.  They are small so be prepared to fill with fruit but oh they are very very tasty.

I am hungry but only because I was naughty and didn't eat like I should.  Husband is home which throws my whole routine off.  Now he's gone to work.  So I had this biscuit.  That will tide me over until I can have dinner, after weigh-in.  I still have half my points left.  Not good.  I suspect I will be staying the same but after my pizza and Oreo Cakesters binge (yes, I am shame faced) it is more than I can expect.  I even thought of skipping weigh-in and just go to the meeting. I just fear if I have one fail I will say why bother??  But I got on the scale here and it said the same.  Mind games. Another half hour and I have to hit the road.  It is a PITA to have to drive a half hour there. You know I thought I'd like living in the boonies but all this driving gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment