Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Walk

My lonely dirt road.
I actually got off my bootie and took a walk.  I walked our whole road, don't know exactly how long it is.  Maybe a half mile long (walked up and back) then our driveway which is also fairly long.  As you can see above it ain't much.  We have only patches of snow (this was taken earlier this year) and the north half of the road is mushy mud. South half is pretty dry but of course it was still froze up this AM.

I wore my new running shoes and put my $49.99 Dr. Scholl insoles in them.  I need to figure something out for my "bunion" (I think that is what it is on my right foot) as this isn't helping.  But hopefully will help in other ways.  At least they fit into these shoes.  They don't in my cross trainers.  When I put them in the shoe gets real tight across my toes.

Bluebirds are back.  I checked my houses. I need to relocate one but the others are ready and waiting.  Here is hoping for a nesting pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment