Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Forced Exercise-Sorta'

My Fan Club
Ok, not exactly forced but not what I would have chosen.  It was do this or take a walk.  Once again I had to fumble through the knee deep snow to fix the fence that the cows went through.  I am not a fan of cows.  They are not like horses. But my husband has them, they are his honeys, and so I have to tolerate them too.  But it is exasperating when I can't even get the hotwire plugged in and they have it tore down again.

I have been toying with the etools to see where I am at.  It is kind of interesting.  I have been plugging foods in to see where they come in.  I have 4pt. left yet for today and my nightly dose of tart cherry juice will take care of that.  I need more fruit and veggies in the house.  I had two clementines, yummy.  So maybe after meeting I'll pop in for a little more variety of fruit.  All we have here is oranges and the clementines for fresh.  Also more Quakers Weight Control oatmeal.  I am using it until I get my act together a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment