Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

I Am Sick of Snow!

Good thing the races ended when they did.  It got awful as the day dragged on.  We got 12" so far and it isn't to end until midnight or so with freezing rain to come in and cover it.  The winds are just howling out there, white outs, below zero windchill.  I am so tired of it.  This has been a winter and a half.

So I guess I'll just lay around today, LOL.

I got a shock yesterday.  I decided to use my activity points for a dark chocolate Reeses Peanut Butter cup.  Did you know that ONE brazil nut equals a two cup package of the candy?  OMG!  I ate six brazil nuts, the serving on the package and it added up to 33 points!!  No more brazil nuts.  They are banned from my home, LOL.

Really...

Brazil nut?

or

Two dark chocolate peanut butter cups?

Brazil NUT?

OR

TWO dark CHOCOLATE peanut butter cups?

No contest!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOAH! That is NUTS about the brazil nut (pun intended!!!).

    ReplyDelete