Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Change in Breakfast and Upcoming Foot Eval.

Husband made oatmeal this morning.

Could have knocked me over with a feather.  Just oatmeal in a bowl with water microwaved and way too much of it but sure was a change from his usual bunch of eggs, cheese, sausage, ham and toast.

I informed him he needs to eat a little protein too to help it stick.

Today I want to try and find steel cut oats and make the crockpot recipe I saw on WW.  It claims to make 8 or 9 servings and claims to reheat nicely.  Sounds good to me and husband will get a better breakfast than his usual handful of striped shortbread cookies.

I am so glad I joined the ITC.  This Thursday they are having a podiatrist come in to explain foot injuries at the Borders.  Then afterward he will evaluate feet!  I need that as my one foot always aches under the ball and down into the arch when I walk.  Yes, part is weight but at the first 5K I wore two pair socks and they were fairly snug to support it.  Worked good for the most part except a couple times my feet felt like they were numb.  Too much.  Yesterday I didn't and it hurt.  So I need a foot eval, shoe recommendation and see if perhaps taping will help.  Here is hoping for good weather at 7pm as it is an hour drive there and home.

I may even paint my toenails (after I scrub the nastiness off my feet.  Shave at least my ankles too, LOL. A bit hard with a calf in your tub.)

1 comment:

  1. Gppd luck with the foot....you have a calf in the tub. I missed something somewhere. lol. take care.

    ReplyDelete