Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sleepless Night

Was it the pain from yesterday that kept me up all night?  Heck no.  So why didn't I sleep?  Because  I had a calf in my bathtub which is right on the other side of the bedroom wall.  Yes, you read right, a CALF (as in cow) in my newly scrubbed tub.

Husband wasn't ready for calves and yesterday it was just downright nasty and this baby got chilled so in he came.  Husband can sleep through a hurricane so it was my job to poke him when he needed to get up and take care of it.  The cattle are his project and he's let me know more than once my experience and help is not wanted until he asks for it so I stay out of it.  Fine with me, I am not a big fan of cattle anyway. They are a lot of work and born trying to die so he can have them.  I get more than my fair share repairing my fences they tear down anyway.

"Tuffy" got hauled back out to mama today and lo and behold, there is another one out there.  14 to go.  Have a party.

I have to thank my favorite homeopathic pain and stiffness remedy for taking care of the aches and pains of yesterday.  I highly recommend a product called Arniflora Arnica Gel. Excellent stuff and doesn't smell.

Now I have to go scrub calf poo out of my shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment