Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bike Ride!

I rode 1.4 miles!  Almost all uphill because we live in a "valley".  Yes, they are gradual and very long hills but hills nonetheless.  I need to get the bike in for maintanance.  It's not shifting right.  Wasn't last year either but little bit I rode it I didn't care.

My asthma is kicked up so that is the end of that.  And I didn't even eat anything.  I find certain foods cause my asthma to be worse.  I originally developed it in the mid 80's.  Suddenly I couldn't do aerobics w/o dying.  I blamed it on the damn smoky NURSING HOME I worked in at the time.  We were forced to deal with the smokers in our lounge (what a shock when they decided to paint the walls and discovered once they took down the pictures that the paint was actually BLUE not green!) and us aides were forced to sit with smoking residents.  I HATED that job!  So I have been dealing with it ever since and blame it a little on my fatness too.  Hard to exercise when one can't breathe. 

But I did it.  YAY me!

No comments:

Post a Comment