Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My First Panda Shots!



Bike Shadow
I took her for a short spin to get these photos.  I always admire other's panda shots so I had to get my own :).  No sexy skirt or stockings or heels but hey, this is me :).

I searched all over for my old Schwinn, Benjamin and couldn't find him!  Panic!  A couple years ago I caught my husband throwing the kid's Trek bikes out!  Yes, in the trash!  I told him yes they are too small, but they can be resold.  So of course first thing I thought is he threw out Benjamin!  I asked my oldest who then after a bit of thinking about it remembered that it was in the lower shed!  Whew!  I said please haul him out (they have trucks) so I can go over him and see if he needs to get worked on.

Benjamin, 1978 Schwinn Continental II

1 comment:

  1. I love it Chris, I bought a new bike a couple of years ago, hoping to ride it this summer. hope you are doing well. I will have to catch up on your posts. take care.

    ReplyDelete