Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday

Thanks all for the nice words.  I feel good today too, no foot pain at all.  What I did was self-evaluate my feet via my running books I have (Women's Running, The Courage to Start, No Need for Speed), the little I gained at the foot seminar talk thingy and the Dr. Scholls step on machine telling me to use insole number I can't recall. Also, new socks made of wicking materials yet a little cushion.  I DID NOT tape my foot.  I figured it was two miles, see how it went.  It went great, no pain WHATSOEVER!!!

BTW, a panda shot is a self portrait taken of oneself while riding their bike.  It was started on Flickr with a person who called themself "Hurry Panda Kill Kill" who loaded up shots of them on their bicycle. They eventually got known as Panda shots and now it is a common term for such a photo, even found in the biking magazines, etc.  Pretty cool huh?

I took the day off today and did putzy stuff like clean horse tanks, enjoy the sunshine, enjoy the downpour, hail and threat of tornadoes (missed by a few miles thank goodness!).  I also played with my new colored pencils, drawing two little drawings.  Can't decide if I like them yet.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I've never heard of Panda shots since I love all things bikes.

    I guess I'll have to take one of me soon!

    ReplyDelete