Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Try on Session

Husband worked late last night so after I was done with all his work too I decided to try on my outfit all together.  I had traded the sweater in for an 18/20 as at the wedding it kept falling off my shoulders showing my knarly bra straps until I shoved them over too.  This one is a bit tighter but it will stretch a little and it didn't bother me anyway.

I tried to get pix in my bathroom mirror which is like forget it.  The mirror is off my Grandmother's old vanity (kinda' like the one Bitch Cakes has but she is smaller so it is more useful for her.  I am too tall and to sit at it my knees are in my eyeballs) and so old and fogged a little and I had to stand on a box to try and see what the skirt looks like on me.  Fail.  I took pix anyway but they only thing they really showed me was I have no waist. I thought maybe a belt?  Would that be too much?  I don't know, maybe I'll pick up a cheap one and see.

But putting the clothes on does make me want to keep going on the WW.  And I have decided that when or if I ever get a real bedroom and a closet I want good full size mirrors on it!  Or somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment